In today's world, less is more. These perfectly sized 1.5 BHK apartments offer cozy space and much needed comfort. Here, pleasant living is at its finest form. The modern features here are perfectly planned to meet your refined tastes.
Apartments here are carefully designed to offer the scenic views. Every apartment offers a sense of light, space and a wealth of architectural brilliance. The style and flair of these homes is a unique characteristic that you have never experienced before. Each sq.ft. here is optimally utilized to cater your minutest needs.Read More
Half Basketball court
Outdoor play area
Club house with gym
- Structure: RCC frame with all concrete work
- Walls will be finished with POP/Gypsum with child safe edges internally and will be part cladded and textured plaster externally
- Flooring: 2x2 designer Vitrified Tiles in all rooms.
Designer Antiskid Tiles in Bathroom and toilets.
Designer Antiskid Tiles in Terrace
- Wall Tiles: Kitchen and toilet dado upto lintel level will be provided
- Fittings in Toilet: CP fittings will be of Kohler make or equivalent, hot & cold mixer with shower. Wall hung premium EWC .Concealed plumbing with Kohler or equivalent sanitary fittings. Shower partition for Master bedroom will be provided.
- Door: Highly decorative, elegant / laminated door with SS fittings & night latch. All internal doors will be both side laminated with brass fittings.
- Windows: Part UPVC and part Aluminum Powder coated windows and mosquito net along with space provision for A.C. in bedrooms.
- Kitchen Platform: Premium range jet black granite for kitchen platform will be provided. Sink without drain board.
- Electrification: Concealed electric copper wiring with high quality fittings & fixtures. Modular switches of Siemens or equivalent & plug boards. Every flat will have M.C.B.s built – in arrangements for Telephone and T.V. points in the Living room. In the Master bedroom telephone, T.V & A.C. point will be provided. Inverter in the Flat. 3 Phase Metter connection will be provided .
- Painting: Internal paint will be OBD in light shades including ceiling.
- LPG Piped gas will be provided
- Video Door Phone and internet facility will be provided
- VIBGYOR High : Walking distance 800 Mtrs
- Vidya Valley School : 1.7Km (7 mins by Car - 20mins walking distance)
- Vidya valley school is one of the best schools in Pune
- Baner Multispeciality Hospital : 3.7Km (10mins by Car)
The charm of old Pune is back at Westernhills. Spread over the lush green expanses, the project gives you an opportunity to live a modern life in an elegantly designed secured bungalow and townhouse community.
Offering aesthetically designed villas and low-rise town houses, the abodes here are abundant with simplistic elements of nature. Atul Enterprises have been carving out a niche market since our inception in 1981.
Set amidst the pristine Baner Hills, Westernhills, is spread over 40 acres along with a simple confluence of rustic ethos and a lifestyle infused with a dose of contemporary living, heavily inspired from Tuscan architecture.
The homes breathe in modernity to let you dwell in two worlds at the same time.
Tuscan style wall cladding enliven the classic sense of architecture, while the corbels, trellis and the double height ceiling further enhance the grandness.
- Scrutinise all original payment documents. The title to the property may be single or joint ownership basis. In the event of any difficulty, a certified copy can always be obtained from local sub-registrar's office on payment of a nominal fee.
- Refer the documents to a lawyer who may certify that clear title can be passed on to the buyer.
- Obtain 'No-encumbrance certificate" for the past 30 years to ensure that no mortgage has been outstanding on the property to be purchased. This will also enable the buyer to ensure that the title belongs to the rightful owner who wants to sell it.
- Obtain required clearance under the Urban Land ( Ceiling and regulation) act.
- In the event of sale by a third party viz., real estate promoter, check whether he is the absolute owner or holds a registered power of attorney to sell the property. It is better to buy from an established developer with a unblemished record.
- Seek the assistance of a registered valuer to ensure price quoted is correct market value. Agreement and Registration:
- Payment should invariably include a clause on payment of last instalment on possession and registration
- Sale deed or Agreement to sell must be executed by the seller and buyer. This should include full details and origin to the title to the property, proper identification to the property by neighbouring survey numbers, payment terms and payments made so far and cheque/ draft references. Also make sure that the buyer-builder agreements are equitable and do not contain clauses that are violative of your rights and interests.
- Buyer should ensure that their right is not negated in the sale deed through undertaking additional construction in violation of the Apartment Ownership Act if the municipal bye-laws permit it at a future date.
- The stamp duty varies from state to state in India. Ensure that the prevailing stamp duty is remitted. It is levied on the land value of the apartment and in some it is on the whole.
- The seller on completion of the project should execute the transfer of title to the buyer by getting it registered with the local sub-registrar of properties under whose jurisdiction the property is located.
While buyer's presence is not necessary who can authorise his representative to execute the document, the seller ( this need not be the real estate promoter) must be present and transfer the title by signing the transfer deeds and all appropriate documents.
- The sale deed prepared earlier is only an initial contract. Before registration, the final deed is prepared on stamp papers of appropriate value which will be the prevailing rate of stamp duty in the respective states. This set of documents should be executed by the seller.
- Note that under Section 230 A of the income Tax act, 1961 all sale deeds showing the prescribed value and above should be cleared by the Income Tax officer. Only then, the Registrar will register the property.
- Irrespective of the value shown in the document, the Sub-Registrar will determine the market value of the property and the stamp duly.
- In case of purchase of apartments, proportionate share of the land on which the apartments are built are registered.
- The price indicated by the promoter should be firm. If the promoter desires for escalation, it should be done in accordance with the procedure followed by the Government undertakings and should form part of the Agreement.
- The Agreement should accompany plans, drawings and specifications of each item of work.
- The Agreement should specify the completion date and the terms of compensation in the event of delay in delivering possession of the apartment.
In spite of all efforts if a buyer gets duped, a complaint may be lodged under the Consumer Protection act.1986, which is a Central Act. Representation can also be made to the Monopolies and Restrictive Trade Practices Commission ( MRTPC ) for issuing instructions for indulging in unfair trade practices.
A number of states and union territories have established consumer protection councils. The redress machinery, which is quasi-judicial, has also been set-up in a number of states.
- An NRI can purchase any immoveable property that can be either commercial or residential, but are not allowed to buy any agricultural land, farm house or any plantation property.
- The NRI can get any immoveable property as a gift from any Indian citizen, Indian resident or any person from the Indian origin.
- The person can transfer the property if it's his birth tight or legacy.
- An NRI who owns the property in India has the right to transfer the property to any resident by selling it.
- Agricultural land, farm house or plantation land can be transferred to any residence of India by gift.
RBI has issued a notification granting a general permission to NRIs for purchase of certain immovable properties in India without obtaining any specific permission from RBI. So Indian Citizens who have become NRIs, for FEMA purposes can acquire certain immovable property situated in India without any specific permission from RBI.
Though RBI has given general permission to the NRIs to purchase immovable properties in India, the permission does not grant power to acquire any and every property in India. The NRIs are allowed to purchase only residential or commercial property. So NRIs cannot purchase any agricultural land or plantation property. Since it is fashionable to own a farmhouse, let me make it very clear that under the existing dispensations, NRIs cannot purchase a farmhouse in India. This way as long as the investment being made by NRIs in India is either in residential property or commercial property, they are not even required to intimate RBI about such purchases, even post conclusion of the transaction. Moreover there is no restriction as to the number of residential or commercial property an NRI can acquire.